Danielle is the Co-Founder & CEO of Scrunch, one of Australia's fastest growing, data-driven Influencer Marketing platforms.
Scrunch launched in late 2014, and since then has raised $3 Million in capital, built a world-class team and launched a SaaS platform in Australia and the US, setting up HQ in Brisbane, Australia.
The Scrunch platform enables brands and agencies to discover the right Influencers through proprietary audience insights and makes running campaigns a breeze with their simple campaign management workflow.
Danielle and her team have been proven to be game-changers in the Influencer Marketing world, taking on massive advertising campaigns, collaborating with the likes of NewsCorp, Publicis Mojo, Under Armour, Swarovski, Youfoodz and more.
Danielle has a background in fashion design, blogging and enterprise sales. Ten years ago she started a local Brisbane-based blog while pursuing a career in enterprise sales for Australia's largest telecommunications company. It was through this blog that the world of digital Influencers and their challenges would interest her so much that she threw-in a rising career to pursue the world of technology startups.
Outside of business, Danielle's heart belongs to travel, coffee and her cat Sanchez.
- Building a startup
- Women in technology
- Influencer Marketing
- Personal branding
Enquire about booking Danielle
Please contact Danielle here.
- Klick Communications, Klick Konnect (Hawaii)
- Mumbrella, CommsCon (Sydney)
- Pausefest (Melbourne)
- Women in Digital (Brisbane)
- Fishburners (Brisbane)
- Networx Marketing (Brisbane)
- QUT, Creative3 (Brisbane)
- QUT, Collider (Brisbane)
- Westfield Garden City, Fashion Forum (Brisbane)
- Office of the Queensland Chief Entrepreneur, Reverse Investor Pitch (Brisbane)
- AFC Seminar, Digital Fashion (Sydney)
- QUT School of Advertising, The Rise of Influencer Marketing (Brisbane)
- Leukaemia Foundation, Brand and Marketing conference (Brisbane)
- We Are Podcast Conference (Brisbane, Livestreamed) - keynote, panel.
- Women in Focus, Real Stories (Sydney)
- Entrepreneur House, Fearless Fridays (Brisbane)
- Une Piece, Female Founder Lunch (Brisbane)
- Sales Hacker (Brisbane)
- Interactive Minds (Brisbane)
- Interactive Minds (Melbourne)
- Interactive Minds (Newcastle)
- YouTube Creator Day: Building Your Personal Brand with Changer Studios (Brisbane)
- The League of Extraordinary Women's Run The World: Techformation - Startup Panel (Melbourne)
- Myriad Festival (Brisbane)
- Digital Marketing Hackathon presented by Max Kelsen (Brisbane)
- Vidcon 2018 (Melbourne, October)
- Influencer Marketing Show (London, October)